You take care of the visual content for our marketing communications and product information. You create creative communication concepts to develop a strong brand. In this role you are graphic designer, desktop publisher, photographer and videographer in one. With your creative mind and knowledge of multimedia you make sure that we are innovative and stay innovative in our communication. In addition, you support the communication specialists with managing the website, webshop, social media and creating newsletters. All of this you do in an international and dynamic organisation.
We have a vacancy for a creative colleague in the position of:
(32 – 40 hours per week)
What do you tell your friends about your role as Content Creator?
‘I make cool marketing communications with which we promote the products and services of Showdown Displays Europe to support our resellers and the sales team to sell. I do this together with my colleagues in an enthusiast international marketing team. I am creative with making videos, photos and visual and textual content. No week is the same!’
Hoe does your day look like?
Together with the team you review all projects, tasks and priorities for the upcoming week. You are very enthusiastic because there are several fun and creative tasks on your planning. Soon a new product has to be introduced in the assortment. With the team you think of a communication concept how to launch the new product in the market. You have a busy schedule, because an instructional and promotional video, an introduction mailing, social post and a leaflet are needed. You directly jump on the preparations for the videos and start writing a script and ordering samples. Afterwards you dive into Photoshop for editing product pictures that will be used on the online platform and in the catalogue.
In the afternoon you have a meeting with your colleague Barbara about the leaflet and introduction newsletter. You already put some ideas on paper in a little sketch. In a short brainstorm you come up with the textual and visual concept with which we can inspire our customers. Your colleague writes the text and you create the newsletter template with catchy visuals for a clear message. With your methodical approach you make sure everyting is finished on time for the planned product launch.
What do you’ve got?
You have a graphic background with eye for details and a wide interest in the different forms of content creation. You quickly switch from one to another task and you love to put your creative mind to work. You are a teamplayer with a hands-on mentality. Lastly, you easily work on a high tempo and you do not mind working with deadlines: You are stress-free!
- You have a HBO degree (University of Applied Sciences) in Communication and Multimediadesign, Graphic Design or comparable education;
- A mimimum of 3 years experience in graphic design, preferably at a communication or advertising agency;
- You know all ins- and outs of graphic software like Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator en Premiere Pro (or comparable video editing software);
- You’ve got video skills or would like to learn it (writing a script, filming and editing).
- You have experience in photography or you have interest to learn it;
- You have good oral and written command of the English language.
What do we offer you?
Do you become the newest member of our Showdown Displays Europe family?
Then you will be part of our team in Nederweert, NL, where more than 40 colleagues are working and in total our company counts almost 200 colleagues.
We are the partner in the production and distribution of promotional signs, display systems and POS materials. Next to the manufacturing and distribution of products, we also offer a wide range of print services.
This is what you get from us:
- A varied job: no day is the same;
- You will be working within a result-driven team with a pleasant work atmosphere. Working hard is important, but having fun together for sure as well!;
- A good salary of course, because you are worth it;
- 29 holidays based on a 40 hours working week;
- A bonus depending on the operating result;
- A warm welcome by the nicest colleagues of the South and at start you get an extensive onboarding so that you will feel quickly at home with us;
- Fresh fruit on the table;
- The possiblity to work partly from home;
- Space for own initiative and good ideas. We are always open to this and even encourage it! Doesn’t matter if you are working a month or a year in our company;
- Good development opportunities, do you start the conversation about what you need?;
- Above all you will be working in an amazingly beautiful building with an appearance of ‘cooperation’ and ‘transparency’ and with perfect workplace facilities. Our office is based on a top location directly connected to the A2 and easy to reach by car.
On top of that we regularly organize fun events for our colleagues. Have a look at our Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn page!
YES, this is my dream job!
In case you have specific questions about this vacancy you can also email to the emailaddress above or give a call to Loes Heintges (Director of Marketing) at 085 0660 309.
Also read our Privacy Statement on our vacancy page about how we deal with your (personal) data, because when you apply to a job at our company you directly accept our our Privacy Statement. We thank you for your trust in us!
We are looking forward to reading your motivation and résumé and will respond to you as quickly as possible!