Thanks to your commercial attitude, you know how to represent Showdown Displays Europe perfectly, and as a result you receive new customer inquiries and leads constantly. You like variety and you don’t shy away from a challenge. You will work in a close and solid sales team with colleagues in the Netherlands and the Czech Republic within an international, dynamic and smooth organization. You will report to the Territory Sales Manager of your region.
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic colleague for the position of:
Inside Sales Representative (BENELUX, SCANDINAVIA, UK)
(36-40 hours a week)
What does your day look like?
A new working day brings new opportunities! Together with your colleagues, you go through the day with a nice cup of coffee or tea. You are mainly responsible for the customers from the region: Benelux, Scandinavia and UK. You start by preparing quotes that you then send to the customer with a personal message. You will also get started with the follow-up of marketing campaigns that the customer was informed about last week.
After lunch, you will call leads and account requests with the aim of identifying the exact wishes of the customer. The possible result is scoring a nice order! You have also received a special price request and after consultation with the Territory Sales Manager you send an appropriate proposal to the customer. You have an online appointment with an existing customer to discuss the current collaboration and to advise him which Showdown Displays products might be of interest to him. Time has flown by again today and you have been able to follow up on great opportunities!
What is your goal?
Your goal is to increase revenue by planning, creating and seizing opportunities. You carry out these activities in collaboration with our Territory Sales Manager and visit your customers 2 to 3 times a year. You will also be assigned your own customers and you will be responsible for realizing turnover with these customers. Making offers, cross- and up-selling and the follow-up of campaigns and leads are your main tasks, but no day is the same in this position and that makes it challenging!
Who are you?
You can easily convert customer needs into commercial opportunities and with your systematic approach you know how to set the right priorities. Of course you are goal-oriented and very eager to learn. We also expect you to switch easily between things and therefore not experience stress quickly. You will end up in a company that is in full development and you can adapt well to this dynamic.
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level and relevant work experience in a similar position;
- You are a linguistic miracle! An excellent command of the English and Dutch language in word and writing is very important.
- You have experience with international customers and understand the diversity in culture and mentality.
- Minimum available for 36 hours per week.
What do we offer you?
Will you be the newest member of our Showdown Displays Europe family?
Then you will be part of our team in Nederweert where more than 25 colleagues work and our company has a total of 185 colleagues.
We are the partner in the production and distribution of promotional signs, display systems and POS materials. In addition to manufacturing and distributing products, we also offer a wide range of printing facilities.
This is what you get from us:
- A varied function where no day is the same;
- You get an employment contract directly with us (we do not work with an intermediary)
- You will be working within a close and solid team with a pleasant working atmosphere. Hard work is important, but so is having fun together!;
- A good salary of course, because you are worth it;
- Travel allowance for commuting;
- 29 vacation days based off a 40-hour working week;
- A quarterly and annual bonus depending on the operating result;
- A warm welcome by the nicest colleagues and at the start you will receive an extensive onboarding that will quickly make you feel at home with us;
- Fresh fruit at the office;
- Staff discount on various washing programmes at All-in Carwash Nederweert;
- The possibility to work from home part of the working time;
- Room for own initiative and good ideas. We are always open to that. We even encourage it! Whether you work with us for a month or a few years;
- Development opportunities, do you start the conversation about what you need?;
- You will also be working in an amazingly beautiful new office with perfect workplace facilities. Our office is also located in a prime location directly on the A2 and therefore easy to reach by car.
In addition, we have weekly Friday afternoon drinks and we regularly organize fun events for our colleagues; take a look at our Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn page!
YES, this is my dream job!
If you have specific questions about this vacancy, you can also send an email to the above email address or simply call Michelle Horsmans (Territory Sales Manager) on +31 657441487.
Read in our Privacy Statement on our vacancy page how we handle your (personal) data, because if you apply for a job with us, you immediately declare that you agree with our Privacy Statement. We thank you in advance for your trust in us!
We look forward to reading your motivation and resume and will respond as soon as possible!